Despite many years of research supporting the effectiveness of these therapies, they have yet to be accepted by mainstream medicine. For this reason, they are not yet covered by health insurance plans making these fee-for-service. Each patient who is interested in these therapies, will undergo an initial comprehensive medical evaluation involving appropriate supportive lab testing to ensure that any treatment recommended is appropriate. It is important to not treat every patient, especially those with complex medical pictures, with a “one-size-fits- all” approach.
Get started today:
Intravenous nutrient therapies are growing in popularity as safe and natural ways to prevent onset of chronic degenerative disease in healthy individuals.
Safe and effective adjunct therapy to conventional management of many chronic diseases, improving the patient’s quality life and often lessening the patient’s dependence on pharmaceuticals.
Intravenous Nutrient Therapies offered
IV Vitamins and Minerals
- Used in adjunct with IV chelation to prevent depletion of minerals
IV Amino Acids
- Treats anxiety and depression mood disorders
IV Alpha Lipoic Acid
- Effectively treats peripheral neuropathy
IV Chronic Fatigue Adrenal Cortex Drip
- Treats deficient adrenal gland function on cortisol lab testing
- Benefits those who meet the criteria of Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Treats heavy metal toxicity
- Cardiovascular disease prevention benefits for those with CV risk factors
IV Co Enzyme Q10
- Supplemental treatment of heart failure and cardiomyopathy
Super potent free-radical fighting anti-oxidant therapies shown to be beneficial in a variety of inflammatory disease states including autoimmune disease and as an adjunct to cancer treatments.
IV High Dose Vitamin C
- Anti-oxidant used as an adjunct to cancer treatments
IV Hydrogen peroxide
- Inflammatory disorders such as autoimmune disease and those with symptoms of chronic infection